Dr. B.
Dr. B., Cat Veterinarian
Experience:  I am a small animal veterinarian with a special interest in cats and am happy to discuss any questions you have.
60269376

how cat i get cat spayed cheaply i am on benefits & pension

how can i get cat spayed cheaply i am on benefits & pension credit

Category: Cat
Expert:  Dr. B. replied 3 years ago.
Dr. B. :

Good morning,

Dr. B. :

It will depend on what benefits you are on, but if you are on housing or tax benefits, then Tiggi is eligible to be seen by the PDSA. The tend to offer subsidized preventative care and are now offering spaying with that. To find the PDSA nearest to you and check your eligibility, you can check HERE.

Dr. B. :

Otherwise, it is worth contacting your local RSPCA branch (LINK ). The RSPCA does have some hospitals that they will see animals directly (ie Salford, London, Birmingham, etc), but if you are too far from an RSPCA hospital, then some branches can still help subsidize or even cover the costs of getting her spayed. They may even be able to help organize a payment plan and refer you to their contracted vet, who will likely have a contracted price range for their charity.

Dr. B. :

As well, Cat's Protection (LINK) has a large volume of branches that cover the country and may be able to provide the same assistance with neutering.

Dr. B. :

Further to all this, while it does depend on where you are based in the UK, there are a number of smaller charities dotted around the UK that offer subsidized or even free spaying. To see if there are any local to you, you may need to ring your local vet practices to see if they have any connections you can use with wee Tiggi.

Dr. B. :

All the best,

Dr. B.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you have any other questions, please ask me – I’ll be happy to respond. Please remember to rate my service once you have all the information you need. Thank you and hope to see you again soon! : )

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

thank you