Dr. Peter
Dr. Peter, Veterinarian
Experience:  16 years of experience in small animal internal medicine, surgery, and preventive care.
25161683

my cat who weighs about 4kg just ate small square milk chocolate,

my cat who weighs about 4kg just ate small square milk chocolate, should I be concerned
Category: Cat
Expert:  Dr. Peter replied 3 years ago.
Welcome and thanks for asking your question. My name is***** am a licensed veterinarian. I am happy to answer your question today. First I need to ask you a few questions so that I can be well informed and give you the best advice.

1- Can you give me an idea of how many ounces or grams was the square?

There may be a slight delay between your follow ups and my replies as I type out a thorough reply for you.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

probably about 10g

Expert:  Dr. Peter replied 3 years ago.
Kathyrn, milk chocolate is the most forgiving of the different types of chocolate when it comes to toxicity in dogs and cats because it has the least amount of theobromine. 10grams of milk chocolate will not be toxic for a 4kg cat. No need to be concern.

My goal is to provide you with excellent service – if you feel you have gotten anything less, please reply back. I am happy to address follow-up questions. Thank you for your business and I hope to work with you again soon!

Dr. Peter