Dr Scott Nimmo
Dr Scott Nimmo, Small Animal Veterinary Surgeon.
Experience:  BVMS, MRCVS. { Glasgow UK }
10315041

how is to cat jags

how is to cat jags
Category: Cat
Expert:  Dr Scott Nimmo replied 3 years ago.
Scott Nimmo :

My name is ***** ***** I am an experienced small animal veterinary surgeon, I will be very pleased to work with you today and will try my best to answer your question to your satisfaction. Please tell me more about your concerns ...

Customer:

i would like to get my cat her her jags. i am on pension credit and attendance allowance. what would it cost?

Scott Nimmo :

The usual cost in the UK is around 20:00 pounds but if you ask or phone about there are sometimes promotions ...

Customer:

i may take you up on that price

Scott Nimmo :

Well I would like to do this for you, but unfortunately my role is advice only, I cannot see the actual pets, which is a shame as I miss them ...

Customer:

thank you

Hello again Alexander,

I am just getting back in touch to see how you got on regarding the cat vaccinations?

Regards,

Scott