Dr. Joey
Dr. Joey, Board Certified
Experience:  15 yrs in practice, specialist canine/feline medicine
20970409

Hi,We have four cats, an elderly male (17) and a brother

Customer Question

We have four cats, an elderly male (17) and a brother and sister (aged 6/7) plus son of sister (aged 5). The sister is too scared to come into the house because she is attacked constantly by her brother. The two younger males spray constantly. At wits end. Have closed off huge area of house to them, but they still spray furniture in kitchen area,particularly if we're away for a few days. Is there a solution? Do I need to re-home one/some of cats? If so which one/ones. Also, considering getting some/all of them accommodation outside.Sorry, I know this is a complicated problem!
Thanks, Jo
Category: Cat
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 2 years ago.
Hello Jo,

I'm Shantal and I'm a moderator for this topic.

I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still need assistance from one of the Professionals.

Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question?

Hello Jo,

I apologize as we have not yet been able to find a Professional to assist you. Do
you wish for me to continue to search for someone to assist you or would you
like for us to close your question at this time?

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Yes ,I do still need some help. I have paid you,so I feel it's the least you can do!

Jo Bourke

Hello Jo,

Thank you for getting back to me. We will continue to look for a Professional to assist you.

However, should you wish to close your question and reverse your charges at any time please let me know.

Hello Jo,

Please understand it is rare for us not to be able to find the right Professional to assist our customers. We can return your good faith deposit to the original funding source.

Please let me know how you wish to proceed and again I apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

I cannot believe you can't find someone to answer my questions. What an appalling service. Please do something!

Hello Jo,

Once again I apologize for your question not being answered. However, I will also add your question to the General category to see if any Professionals there can offer any assistance.

If at anytime you wish for me to close your question and reverse your charges please let me know.

Expert:  Plumbers_Mate replied 2 years ago.
I have several cats of various ages that live together quite well.
Have the girls and boys been neutered?