Dr. Joey
Dr. Joey, Board Certified
Experience:  15 yrs in practice, specialist canine/feline medicine
20970409

My cat has a lame front leg, I have had 3 trips to the vets

Customer Question

my cat has a lame front leg, I have had 3 trips to the vets on the first trip he was given an injection as he had claw that was broken and it had rubbed against his paw. that has cleared up , but he still limps just as bad, 2nd trip was to check all ok so I said he still limps badly, check was done no obvious sign of damage given pain killer to me to administer, still no change, third trip vet gave inflammation injection still no change still badly limping please help

Category: Cat
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 2 years ago.
I'm Shantal and I'm a moderator for this topic.
I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still need assistance from one of the Professionals.
Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question?
Expert:  Rebecca replied 2 years ago.
I am sorry to hear you are worried about Boycie. I am a veterinarian, and will do my best to help.
I am sorry to see you have not had assistance before now. Do you still need help with him?
Has an Xray been taken of this leg?
I hope to hear from you soon.
Rebecca