Dr. Joey
Dr. Joey, Board Certified
Experience:  15 yrs in practice, specialist canine/feline medicine
20970409

Well up u tell the attack to sisters 9 years ago one was very timid and spent lots of s

Customer Question

Well up u tell the attack to sisters 9 years ago one was very timid and spent lots of sleeping our attic room she also was sick after eating at least r two days got more often the reason I think that they fo her and the vet a long acting antibiotic which cleared the problem of the s eye they had always got on well up until this stage RSPA cats y were able to cope with this even though her sister had diabetes treatment daily unfortunately 4 weeks ago the other cat a they had alwaysGot on well since then the sickness has changed and is very black I took her to the vet on Friday and the vet looked at her history and then found a lump in her chest and further signers of a more recent attack the bad black sick continued every day and because she had lost a lot of weight and she was such a timid cat we deci ded that the best cause of treatment was to put her to sleep my wife thinks this was to hasten I don't what do you think
Category: Cat
Expert:  Cats replied 2 years ago.
Hi there, vet Andrew here. I see your question is still waiting for an answer.
Im sorry, but I am having difficulty in fully understanding the question. Am I right in thinking you have a nine year-old cat with a growth in her chest and also dark-coloured vomit? Do I gather you are thinking of having her put to sleep and want advice. Please let me know.