Dr. Joey
Dr. Joey, Board Certified
Experience:  15 yrs in practice, specialist canine/feline medicine
20970409

My cat has just recovered from 2 days of bad diarrhoea possibly

Customer Question

my cat has just recovered from 2 days of bad diarrhoea possibly from a change of good quality wet food to poor quality. This was also accompanied be lethargy prob due to dehydration.
I called the vet and they said fast him from food overnight and see how he was. I did this and he seems more himself. He wanted food throughout, and drank water. However I notice that the white part of his eye in each inside corner is slightly protruding into his eye, more than before, though very slightly. He doesn't seem to be in any discomfort, but just looks tired.
What might this be?
Category: Cat
Expert:  Dr. Peter replied 2 years ago.
Welcome and thanks for asking your question. My name is***** am a licensed veterinarian. I am happy to answer your question today. First I need to ask you a few questions so that I can be well informed and give you the best advice. There may be a slight delay between your follow ups and my replies as I type out a thorough reply for you.
Expert:  Dr. Peter replied 2 years ago.
1- Can you post a picture for me to see? 2- Is he eating and drinking?