Dr. Peter
Dr. Peter, Veterinarian
Experience:  16 years of experience in small animal internal medicine, surgery, and preventive care.
25161683

My 5 month kitten hurt his leg he is feeling pain can I give

My 5 month kitten hurt his leg he is feeling pain can I give paracetamol TSB to him
Category: Cat
Expert:  Dr. Peter replied 2 years ago.
Welcome and thanks for asking your question. My name is***** am a licensed veterinarian. I am happy to answer your question today. Friend, do not give paracetamol it is toxic to cats. In fact, there is nothing over the counter as far as pain killers that could be given to a cat, they are all toxic. What you can do is apply warm compresses for 5 minutes every 3-4 hours, this may relieve the pain. Follow up with family vet in the morning, they will dispense prescription pain medication. Please do not forget to rate my answer - I hope you found it to be excellent. If there’s more I can do, please use the reply tab and let me know. It’s my goal to provide you with excellent service." Thank you for your business and I hope to work with you again soon!