Dr. Ann M.
Dr. Ann M., Cat Veterinarian
Experience:  ER and general medicine Veterinarian since 2005
15015521

Got an annual booster cat yesterday morning. She was

Customer Question

Got an annual booster for my cat yesterday morning. She was ok during the day but then at night was sick and has vomited three times during the night and is out of sorts and really under the weather. Not sure whether good to try and get her to eat. Normally after the booster is a bit under the weather but has reacted worse this time. She is 5 years old.
Category: Cat
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 1 year ago.
I'm Shantal and I'm a moderator for this topic.
I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still need assistance from one of the Professionals.
Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question?
I apologize as we have not yet been able to find a Professional to assist you. Do
you wish for me to continue to search for someone to assist you or would you
like for us to close your question at this time?
Please understand it is rare for us not to be able to find the right Professional to assist our customers. We can return your good faith deposit to the original funding source.
Please let me know how you wish to proceed and again I apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.
Expert:  Dr. Ann M. replied 1 year ago.

Hi there and thank you for your question. My name is Ann and I am a licensed, internship-trained veterinarian with 10 years experience in general medicine and emergency and critical care medicine and I would be happy to assist you. Please be patient as there may be slight delays in responses as I research your pet's issue.

Is your cat still having issues? How much does she weigh, and what is she doing now? So sorry for the delay.