Dr. Peter
Dr. Peter, Veterinarian
Experience:  16 years of experience in small animal internal medicine, surgery, and preventive care.
25161683

My cat has fleas. I treated her with a generic fripronil flea

My cat has fleas. I treated her with a generic fripronil flea treatment a couple of days ago. But it doesn't seem to be working. She is hiding in the bathroom and I can see spots of blood on the bath. Can I use stronghold flea treatment now or do I have to wait if so how long
Category: Cat
Expert:  Dr. Peter replied 2 years ago.
Welcome and thanks for asking your question. I am sorry the expert you requested is not available. My name is***** am a licensed veterinarian. Yes friend it would be safe to use Stronghold now. I would also recommend you vacuum the premises and treat with a powder called "Fleabusters." You can buy this in amazon.com. Please do not forget to rate my answer - I hope you found it to be excellent. If there’s more I can do, please use the reply tab and let me know. It’s my goal to provide you with excellent service." Thank you for your business and I hope to work with you again soon!