Dr. Joey
Dr. Joey, Board Certified
Experience:  15 yrs in practice, specialist canine/feline medicine
20970409

Very itchy, scabs forming around neck and face loss of much

Customer Question

Very itchy, scabs forming around neck and face loss of much fur, prefers quiet cool place to lay down. We have treated with anti-flee drops. Vet has given anti biotics and steroids. and taken samples for analysis. No answer yet
Category: Cat
Expert:  Dr. Peter replied 1 year ago.
Welcome and thanks for asking your question. My name is***** am a licensed veterinarian. I am not set up to make a live call. But, I am happy to answer your question on this thread. First I need to ask you a few questions so that I can be well informed and give you the best advice. 1- Is he currently on medications? If so, what are the names? 2- Is he strictly indoors? 3- How long has it been since your vet took the samples?