Dr. B.
Dr. B., Cat Veterinarian
Experience:  I am a small animal veterinarian with a special interest in cats and am happy to discuss any questions you have.
60269376

How much will it cost to amputate my cats leg

Customer Question

how much will it cost to amputate my cats leg
Category: Cat
Expert:  Dr. B. replied 1 year ago.
Hello and welcome, I am Dr. B and would like to help you today.In regards ***** ***** question, this will vary by practice, your location, and whether your general practice vet or a specialist does the surgery. That said, generally speaking this will run around £450-500 including medication to go home and post operative visits. So, if your kitty does need this operation and cost is a concern, them do ring you other local practices for a quote. That way you can choose where to have this done ( or your own vet may price match for you).Best wishes,Dr. B