Dr. Joey
Dr. Joey, Board Certified
Experience:  15 yrs in practice, specialist canine/feline medicine
20970409

Can I get the antibiotic I need cat over the counter

Customer Question

can I get the antibiotic I need for my cat over the counter or do I need to take him in , and it is like I said I cant afford anything please help me on this support .
Category: Cat
Expert:  Rebecca replied 1 year ago.
Hello, I am sorry to hear you are worried about Garfield. Why does he need antibiotics? My name is Rebecca. I am a veterinarian and will do my best to help, but by law I can't write a prescription for a pet I can't see or examine. You can't get antibiotics over the counter, you need for a veterinarian to see and examine him first. Let me know if I can answer any questions about Garfield.