Dr. Michael Salkin
Dr. Michael Salkin, Veterinarian
Experience:  University of California at Davis graduate veterinarian with 45 years of experience.
55012488

A woman accross from me throws curry nan bread chappatis on

Customer Question

a woman accross from me throws curry nan bread chappatis on the grass m cat is eating this and being violently sick shes leaving the food i put down for here
Category: Cat
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 1 year ago.
I'm Shantal and I'm a moderator for this topic.
I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still need assistance from one of the Professionals.
Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question?
Expert:  Dr. Michael Salkin replied 1 year ago.

Steve, I'm sorry that your question wasn't answered in a timely manner. Perhaps part of your post didn't make it into the conversation. It would seem that asking the woman across from you to stop throwing the food on the grass or keeping Tiggy inside would be reasonable. If Tiggy's inappetence, however, isn't related to that thrown food, Tiggy's vet will want to thoroughly examine her including diagnostics in the form of blood and urine tests. Inappetence in a 14 year old is always worrisome for major organ insufficiencies such as both liver and kidney failure as well as age-related cancers. Time is of the essence at Tiggy's age. She doesn't have the reserve of a much younger cat.

Please respond with further questions or concerns if you wish.