Dr. Michael Salkin
Dr. Michael Salkin, Veterinarian
Experience:  University of California at Davis graduate veterinarian with 45 years of experience.
55012488

My cat has some sort of growth on her face which is

my cat has some sort of growth on her face which is bleeding? I can't afford a vet
Category: Cat
Expert:  Dr. Michael Salkin replied 10 months ago.

You're speaking with Dr. Michael Salkin. Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm currently typing up my reply.

Lorraine, I'm sorry that your question wasn't answered in a timely manner. Can you upload a photo(s) of this bleeding growth to our conversation? You can use the paperclip icon in the toolbar above your message box (if you can see that icon) or you can use an external app such as dropbox.com/

I can be more accurate for you if I can see what you're seeing. In general, a bleeding neoplasm must be removed if it's to become non-problematic. There is no conservative manner in which to stop the bleeding of a cancer.

Thank you for your kind accept. I appreciate it. I hope to see a photo.