Rebecca
Rebecca, Cat Veterinarian
Experience:  Veterinarian for more than 30 years
11877925

Can you please tell me the best treatment for nasal cattarh,

Customer Question

Can you please tell me the best treatment for nasal cattarh, constant green discharge. Treatment has been ronaxon and synulox any other suggestions please.
Category: Cat
Expert:  Rebecca replied 3 months ago.

I am sorry to hear your cat has persisted nasal discharge. Is the discharge from one nostril or both? Any sneezing or coughing?

You have to find the cause for the discharge, to know the best treatment. If antibiotics have not helped, this could be a viral or fungal infection. If the discharge is just from one side, it could be from a foreign body or polyp in the nose on that side.

Let me know what other questions you have.

Expert:  Rebecca replied 3 months ago.

I hope you were able to see my response; I have not heard back from you! Please let me know if this was helpful! If you have more questions, please ask.