Nick H.
Nick H., Phone Specialist
Experience:  Sr. Cell Phone Expert, Phone Tablet Repair Shop
63271161

I have a samsung E250, no memory card, wanted to delete a photo

Customer Question

I have a samsung E250, no memory card, wanted to delete a photo and have deleted all, is there a way i can get them back ?
Category: Mobile Phones
Expert:  JATechSpecialis replied 4 years ago.

Tech Specialist :

Hi Welcome to JustAnswer.com I am Tech Specialist and today, I will be trying my best to solve your issue.

Tech Specialist :

Have you deleted the photos from memory card using computer?

Tech Specialist :

Sorry, is this question regarding a mobile phone?

JACUSTOMER-1m6jt5ap- :

yes

Tech Specialist :

I will transfer you to mobile category, you have posted the question in computer category

Tech Specialist :

JACUSTOMER-1m6jt5ap- :

mobile is a samsung E250, it has no memory card so photo's assume were on phone memory. I wanted to delete one or two of them but deleted all in error

Tech Specialist :

Let me transfer you to correct category so that a proper expert can assist, thanks

JACUSTOMER-1m6jt5ap- :

thanks

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

no one has come back to me with an answer

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

have not had a reply yet. Is there a problem

Expert:  adamd-mod replied 4 years ago.
Hello there's no problem per se', sometimes an expert might not be available to help.

Are you ok to continue waiting? Or did you want me to close your question for you?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

ok to continue waiting. Any idea on how long it will be

Expert:  adamd-mod replied 4 years ago.

We will continue to look for a Professional to assist you.

If you decide on a refund, or wish to keep the credit for a future question, then of course we'd honour it.

As for time, it depends if an expert logs on and sees your question, there are no guarantees on time frame here, but that's why we offer a refund if you decide not to continue or aren't happy

Adam

Expert:  Nick H. replied 4 years ago.
Hello, and thanks for your question. My name is Nick and I will help you today.

I am sorry that you have accidentally deleted your photos on your phone. Unfortunately, you might not be able to recover your photos. The memory on the phone are quickly overwritten which is not recoverable.

I know that Data Recovery Services have a slim chance of recovering your photos. However, their fees are expensive. They usually go from 80 Pounds to as much as 250 Pounds. You might want to call around your local area to see if there is any Data Recovery Shop that can work on your phone.

The phone's memory are easily over-written. You should leave it as is to keep the chance of recovering a bit higher.

I wish there is any other things we can try. However, there is no softwares on market that reliable to do this Recovery.

If you have any questions or concerns, please let me know. Otherwise, please rate my service so I can get credit. Thank you!

Nick