Nick H.
Nick H., Phone Specialist
Experience:  Sr. Cell Phone Expert, Phone Tablet Repair Shop
63271161

Hello , I hope u can help me my mobile is not ringing so any

Customer Question

Hello , I hope u can help me my mobile is not ringing so any calls come in and texts I do not hear them , I can phone out and send texts . I went to Vodafone Shop twice to find out what is wrong the volume is showing ok, second time I went back to shop I have to send the phone away and I have to save all my no"s first I have a cable ??? how do I save all. do I go into Vodafone site ????.

Thank u
Marilyn Campbell
Category: Mobile Phones
Expert:  Nick H. replied 4 years ago.
Hello Marilyn, and thanks for your question. My name is Nick and I will help you today.

What is the make and model of your phone?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

samsung gt558391

Expert:  Nick H. replied 4 years ago.
Thanks Marilyn.

The best and easiest way is to sync your phone with Kies.

First, please CLICK HERE or go to http://www.samsung.com/uk/support/usefulsoftware/KIES/JSP to download and install Kies.

When done, connect your phone to computer using USB cable and do a Backup on your phone.

After you get the new phone, connect to your computer. Run Kies and Restore using the same Backup file. Your info will be restored to your new phone.

If you have any questions or concerns, please reply back to continue our conversation. If you do not require further assistance, kindly rate my service. Thank you!

Nick