Richard, Electronics Engineer
Experience:  Avid repairer and trouble shooter of Cell Phones
32989067

I have just purchased a Iphone 5 S on Orange/EE network. I

Customer Question

I have just purchased a Iphone 5 S on Orange/EE network. I need an idiots guide to installing being able to gain access to my company's e.mails whilst out of the office.
Can anyone help ?
Category: Mobile Phones
Expert:  Richard replied 3 years ago.
Thank you for your question, my name is Richard and I look forward to assisting you.

Please note, click on Reply to Expert to reply to me, a rating is only needed when we are finished.

To add an email account, follow the instructions on my link below please, it will step you through adding the email account

http://support.apple.com/kb/ht4810

remember though, you need to know the settings of your Work's email service, so you may need to contact them to ask them for this.

If you would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.

And if you can take a second to rate my service, that would be greatly appreciated.