carlday1
carlday1, Engineer
Experience:  Self Employed Electronic Engineer
69505510

I have just changed my sim card on my Samsung c300 cell phone,

Customer Question

I have just changed my sim card on my Samsung c300 cell phone, my previous provider (virgin) is unable to provide me with a code to unlock my phone.
Can you help/
Category: Mobile Phones
Expert:  carlday1 replied 3 years ago.

Thank you for using Just Answer my name is Carl and I will help with your question.

Are you after a sim unlock code for your new sim card to work in the phone?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

No I have used the sim in my own and it works okay, its the phone it's self I need to unlock

Expert:  carlday1 replied 3 years ago.
Does the sim not work in the samsung phone?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Both phones are Samsung (different models) it works in my phone but not my wifes

Expert:  carlday1 replied 3 years ago.
I think the problem is the samsung c300 is locked to a network and needs unlocking to be an open phone.

If you have a local phone shop they should be able to unlock the phone for you. I am suprised that virgin are unable to help normally they would be able to supply the unlock code.

I have used this company in the past to supply me with unlock codes and they are very good and uk based

http://www.mobileunlocked.com/samsung/#c300
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Hi I have had two payments of £22. stopped out of my account. How do I get it re-imbursement?

Expert:  carlday1 replied 3 years ago.

I will send this chat to customer service to deal with your request. Did you manage to get the phone unlocked?