barrenrock
barrenrock, Customer Service
Experience:  Cell phones expert
24111805

I need an ios 5.0 for my phone so that I can download a fitness

Customer Question

I need an ios 5.0 for my phone so that I can download a fitness workout can you tell me how I go about getting it. Marie
Category: Mobile Phones
Expert:  barrenrock replied 3 years ago.

On your computer, please go to www.apple.com/itunes

Download and install iTunes on your computer.

Run iTunes, and then connect the phone to your computer with the USB cable that came with it.

iTunes will automatically update the phone for you, and you will be able to run the app.

If you have any other questions or need more information, please ask me – I’ll be happy to respond!
I'd appreciate it if you can rate my service using the faces below my answer.

Many thanks,

James.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
I did every thing that you suggested but still not able to download the app from Apple what else can I do?. Marie
Hi Marie,

Can you tell me a bit more about what you did and what happened? I need to understand what went wrong so I can explain how to solve it, so please be as descriptive as possible.

Thanks!