Richard, Electronics Engineer
Experience:  Avid repairer and trouble shooter of Cell Phones
32989067

Why are there no network sugnal in bishops Stortford area?

Category: Mobile Phones
Expert:  Richard replied 3 years ago.
Thank you for your question, my name is XXXXX XXXXX I look forward to assisting you.

Please note, click on Reply to Expert to reply to me, a rating is only needed when we are finished.

To clarify, you are having an issue getting your Cell phone to connect to the Mobile Network for calling AND internet (or just one)?

And who is your Cell provider?

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

calling

Expert:  Richard replied 3 years ago.
Thanks Tracey

What is the make and model of your phone? As I want to rule this out as the problem.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

samsungs111

Expert:  Richard replied 3 years ago.

Can you remove the battery from the phone.

With the battery removed, hold the power button down for 30 seconds, then release.

Then put the battery back in, turn on the phone and tell me if you now get a connection please.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

still no connection

Expert:  Richard replied 3 years ago.
ok, it is a network outage in your area Tracey, it is not your phone that is the issue.

Currently there is no ETAS on resolving this, but on average it is within 4 hours.

I advise, each hour to repeat the instructions you just did, as when the network is again up and running, you will then get a connection on the phone following a restart.

If you have continued problems, or would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.

And if you can take a second to rate my service, that would be greatly appreciated.