Richard, Electronics Engineer
Experience:  Avid repairer and trouble shooter of Cell Phones
32989067

I have an OINOM LM802 waterproof and shockproof phone with

Customer Question

I have an OINOM LM802 waterproof and shockproof phone with a 3600mA fixed battery The charging socket is similar to a micro usb in shape but 8mm wide and 2mm high with 12 connectors. I have lost the charger and I am trying to get a replacement but I do not know what this type of connector is called please can you help?
Many thanks XXXXX
Category: Mobile Phones
Expert:  Richard replied 3 years ago.
Thank you for your question, my name is XXXXX XXXXX I look forward to assisting you.

Please note, click on Reply to Expert to reply to me, a rating is only needed when we are finished.

Do you still have the USB data cable that came with the phone?

Please let me know

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

No data cable supplied with phone

Expert:  Richard replied 3 years ago.
ok, and a Micro USB cable will not fit it Gordon?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

No socket has 12 contacts on the short side of the "D" shape rather than a 5 contact set on the long side.

Expert:  Richard replied 3 years ago.
ok, I tried to find this cable, but could not Gordon online (only with new phones)

Where did you buy the phone from?

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

A company called phonedeals4U in England via ebay the phone is also marketed as JET

Expert:  Richard replied 3 years ago.
Thanks Gordon

To check, have you called them on 01785 223253 to check if they have a spare cable to be sold?

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Yes the number is XXXXX office managment company who took a message last week but no further contact from phone deals4u also sent photos of phone and connector but promises to call me back broken. Thanks for trying.

Expert:  Richard replied 3 years ago.
Can you call this company please Gordon 01803 731031

It is the biggest cable shop in the UK

Let me know if they have them in stock please.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Thanks for the lead I have to go to work now but I will try the number later when they open and will get back to you.

Thanks again

Gordon

Expert:  Richard replied 3 years ago.
Thanks Gordon.

I marked this question to never close, so let me know if you still have problems please.

If you have continued problems, or would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.

And if you can take a second to rate my service, that would be greatly appreciated.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Eventualy contacted phone deals4u who say they can supply a new charger ( Cable shop you put me onto had nothing to match description)