Richard, Electronics Engineer
Experience:  Avid repairer and trouble shooter of Cell Phones
32989067

Have just bought a Samsung E1270 from Argos with a £10 top

Have just bought a Samsung E1270 from Argos with a £10 top up voucher. The instructions were to dial 150 to redeem the voucher. I've tried this and all I get is a message "Unfortunately you don't have enough credit.. etc" . How DO I get started please?
Category: Mobile Phones
Expert:  Richard replied 3 years ago.
Thank you for your question, my name is XXXXX XXXXX I look forward to assisting you.

Please note, click on Reply to Expert to reply to me, a rating is only needed when we are finished.

It seems there is an issue with your account.

Call from a landline 0845(NNN) NNN-NNNN

Have T-Mobile check your account and they can process the voucher for you on the phone.

If you have any problems, or would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.

And if you can take a second to rate my service, that would be greatly appreciated.