Kriptokrit
Kriptokrit, Cell Phone Technician
Experience:  Over 6 years of experience in Electronics support service.
63849745

My iPhone 5c has lost phone and text facility

Customer Question

Category: Mobile Phones
Expert:  Kriptokrit replied 3 years ago.
Welcome and thanks for your question.

I'm Todd and I will be the expert working with you today to help resolve your problem.

Please note that electronics troubleshooting is not always easy and sometimes I will not be able to find solution for your problem immediately, so if my first answer does not resolve your problem or you need more information please do not rate my answer negative BAD SERVICE or POOR SERVICE (that will result in a permanent negative feedback on my record - very damaging for me). Please use "Reply to Expert" button instead.

•ANSWER•

iPhone is essentially a small computer, sometimes can be frozen or unresponsive and keep you from using the phone. The first solution for this kind of issue will be to reset your phone (this procedure will not delete data from your phone).

Please follow the steps below to reset your phone:

A. Press and hold the Sleep/Wake button and the Home button at the same time for at least 25 seconds (until the Apple logo appears).

Please try this procedure at least 3 times.

B. If that doesn't work, remove SIM card (if you have it), clean it and replace it. The best ways to clean your SIM contacts is to use a pencil eraser or rubber. Simply lay the SIM flat on a desk and gently rub the gold coloured SIM contacts with the rubber. Then blow off the bits of rubber and finally wipe with a dry piece of kitchen towel.

Please try all solutions (step by step) and let me know if that works. I'll be waiting for your reply.

If none of those solutions works or you need more information please do not rate my answer negative BAD service or POOR service. Reply to me using "Reply to Expert" button and I'll provide you with the next step.

Kind Regards,
Todd