Kriptokrit
Kriptokrit, Cell Phone Technician
Experience:  Over 6 years of experience in Electronics support service.
63849745

i have a Nokia Mobile Phone 2720 fold on which i have some

i have a Nokia Mobile Phone 2720 fold on which i have some photograghs how do i retrieve them in order to print them. Do i require a connecting cable to download to my computer.
Category: Mobile Phones
Expert:  Kriptokrit replied 3 years ago.
Welcome and thanks for your question.

I'm Todd and I will be the expert working with you today to help resolve your problem.

First of all sorry for the late response. I just logged in and found your question on the questions list.

Do you have USB (connecting) cable to connect your phone to computer?

Regards,
Todd
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

no

Hi Eric,

Thank you for your reply.

Because your phone doesn't have memory card, all your pictures are stored on phone's internal memory. To transfer your pictures to computer your will have to buy USB cable that will allow you to connect it.

Do you want me to provide you with some online offers?

And, with offer I'll provide you with step by step instruction how to transfer it, will that be OK?

Regards,
Todd
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

yes i would like to see some offers

Please check offers below:

1. Amazon - click here

2. Mytrendyphone - click here

When you receive it, you can continue our conversation or if you want I can provide you with instruction how to transfer your pictures to computer.

Regards,
Todd
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

thank you for your help, please provide me with information / instructions how to transferto PC. I have ordered U S B cable so will have to for delivery before i can continue.

You're welcome Eric.

To transfer pictures from phone to computer please follow the steps below:

1. Please download the software below. It's Nokia Suite that will allow your computer to recognize your phone.
click here to download software

2. Install the software on your computer (if needed register your Nokia account)
3. After installation restart your computer
4. Open software and connect your cell phone using USB cable
5. Select "Gallery" icon (3rd icon on the top of the software interface) - (check the picture below

6. Select "Sync Gallery" (option at the bottom of the software interface). All pictures will be transfered on your computer, so you will be able to print it.

Eric, I'll your question will not be closed, so please don't hesitate to ask if you have any difficulties. I will be happy to help with any follow up questions.

If you have any difficulties or you need more information please do not rate my answer negative BAD service or POOR service. Reply to me using "Reply to Expert" button and I'll provide you with more help.

Kind Regards,
Todd