Eric
Eric, Android Expert
Experience:  3 Years as an Android Developer, Complete detailed knowlege of all Android Devices and the OS itself
57442719

why does my mini3 smartphone not open the app opollo-emay to

Customer Question

why does my mini3 smartphone not open the app iapollo-emap to see my security cameras whe i am away from home

Category: Mobile Phones
Expert:  adamd-mod replied 3 years ago.

Hello there,

Please note, I am just a moderator for this category, I can only try and find experts to help, I can't answer the question itself.

Adam

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Hi keep trying for 2 more days

thank you

IAN

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

What more information do you require.

regards

Ian

Expert:  adamd-mod replied 3 years ago.

We will continue to look for a Professional to assist you.

Adam

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

my samsung smartphone when you click on the app apollo-emap and you go through the proper procedure it will not show the security cameras why

Ian