Kriptokrit
Kriptokrit, Cell Phone Technician
Experience:  Over 6 years of experience in Electronics support service.
63849745

have a locked sim can you help

Customer Question

have a locked sim can you help
Category: Mobile Phones
Expert:  Kriptokrit replied 3 years ago.
Welcome and thanks for your question.

I'm Todd and I will be the expert working with you today to help resolve your problem.

What kind of SIM do you have? PIN or PUK?

Who is your cell phone provider?

Regards,
Todd
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

puk
02

Hi Atrick,

Thank you for your reply.

A PUK or 'Personal Unlocking Key' is a security feature on most mobile devices that protects your SIM card data.

If you try PIN code more than few predefined number of times your phone will ask for PUK code which is specific for each and every mobile number.

Do not try PUK code many times or else your SIM card will be blocked and you will need a new SIM.

To obtain PUK code please open the web page below - click here
At the bottom enter your phone number and click "GO".

If you have difficulties please contact 844 809 0200 any one of the O2 representatives will provide you with the code. Please note that we are not connected with O2 provider, so I don't have permission to use their data base.

Please don't hesitate to ask if you have any difficulties. I will be happy to help with any follow up questions.

If you have any difficulties or you need more information please do not rate my answer negative BAD service or POOR service. Reply to me using "Reply to Expert" button and I'll provide you with more help.

Kind Regards,
Todd