Joel Kalman
Joel Kalman, Electrical Engineer
Experience:  I am an MIT graduate with a Master of Science Degree in Electrical Engineering from UC Berkeley.
76287196

I need a freeze code for my old samsungshu900 please I

Customer Question

I need a freeze code for my old samsungshu900 please I presently have a s5 but would like the old one as a spare my imei number is  355990023378097 i am still waiting for an answer about my freeze code for my samsung mobile it is the 6th of september

Category: Mobile Phones
Expert:  adamd-mod replied 2 years ago.

Hello there,

Please note, I am just a moderator for this category, I can only try and find experts to help, I can't answer the question itself.

Adam

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

please continue to answer my question and procure me a freeze code

yours D mcBlane

Expert:  adamd-mod replied 2 years ago.

We will continue to look for a Professional to assist you.

Adam

Expert:  Joel Kalman replied 2 years ago.
Hello. My name is ***** ***** I may be able to help you with your problem. However, I will need more information.
I think you are asking for a code to unlock your SCH900 smartphone from another wireless network, so that you can use it on your new network.
You have a Galaxy S5 now on your new network. Who is your new wireless network provider?
You cannot use both phones at the same time on one mobile telephone line, but you may be able to transfer your sim card from one mobile phone to the other. Is this what you are asking about doing?
If you lost your new phone, you would have to get another sim card from your wireless network provider, but your old phone would be ready, because you unlocked it ahead of time. Is this what you want to do?
I can help you with that. I need to know which websites you have already tried to purchase unlock codes from, and why they did not work. I must tell you that your phone has a limit on how many unlock codes can be entered, and you may have already exceeded that limit.
How many unlock codes have you already entered into your SCH900 smartphone?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

when i bought my S5 i received an 02 sim worth £10 free i have a contract with orange (ee) on my S5 and wanted to activate my old shu900 as a spare using the pay as you go sim 02in it , i went to an independant shop and paid £20 to have the shu900 unlocked. he gave me the unlock code and said i needed a freeze code before i could use the unlock code and to get it from my provider which has always been orange , they said to get in touch with samsung i have only ever used samsung mobiles,but loyalty to both companies has gotten me nowhere only costly calls with no results any further info you require i will try and provide

The freeze code that you are looking for is the unlock code. You must purchase the unlock code online by using your imei number. When you boot up your phone with the pay-as-you-go sim card inserted, the phone should ask you for the Network Lock Control Key.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

what site do i purchase an ulock code from as i already have an unlock code

Does your sch900 phone ask for a code? What happens when you type it into your phone?
Please show your unlock code by typing it here.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

my phone says phone freeze sim unavailable please contact your provider i cant type the unlock code into my phone it says call sos then call not allowed the unlock code is 79372586 i paid £20 for this and was then told until i got a freeze code i would not be ablle to unlock it ; that is why i need a freeze code when i get this apparently i press +#06# and then enter my unlock code my imei number is 3559900233780975