Eric
Eric, Android Expert
Experience:  3 Years as an Android Developer, Complete detailed knowlege of all Android Devices and the OS itself
57442719

I've just purchased my first mobile phone, a GT-E1200I, All

Customer Question

I've just purchased my first mobile phone, a GT-E1200I, All I have done is put in the SIM card and the battery. I have charged the battery and the phone looks as if it is working. I tried to make a call and was told that I had used all my calling credit. When I purchased the phone, a 'pay as you go' model. I paid an extra £10 airtime. Is there something I have not done?

Category: Mobile Phones
Expert:  adamd-mod replied 2 years ago.

Hello there,

Please note, I am just a moderator for this category, I can only try and find experts to help, I can't answer the question itself.

Adam