Viet-Cell Phone Tech
Viet-Cell Phone Tech, Cell Phone Technician
Experience:  Troubleshoot all cell phones.
30037186

I have been asked for my login & password ***** Microsoft account

I have been asked for my login & password ***** Microsoft account on a new mobile and as far as I know I have never had one as all table top including this one have gone to Microsoft with asking for them, unlike the internet, is this a new thing or am I missing something?
Category: Mobile Phones
Expert:  Viet-Cell Phone Tech replied 2 years ago.

Hello Christopher! Thank you for your question. I will be assisting you today.

I'm sorry about the issue. What's the model of your new mobile? Yes, newer devices nowadays need to have accounts. Have you tried to create a Microsoft account yet?

When at the login / password ***** does it give you the option to create a (Microsoft) account?

Please reply at the box below. Thank you,

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

I have tried to create an a/c but the only e-mail address I have is e-mail so it does not work as well as being long, I could do with a shorter one as mine has been taken over twice

What's the model of your new mobile? Is it brand-new?

You can create with a new email address if you want. Or if you'd like to, and if you have a windows or mac computer, I can connect remotely to your computer, helped you create a Microsoft account directly on your computer together with you.

Please reply at the box below. Thank you.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

I have a fairly new one with vista to replace a xL one but it has been upgraded to ultimate. I am 77 y and try as I might I can not keep up , I long for my xL you are welcome to sort it tell me what you need & i'll do it

Thank you. Please accept the remote support offer, then please click on the website below in order to connect with me:

http://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=54dbea32-d79a-4825-8c04-7a35c69e89df

Or click on the website below:

http://tinyurl.com/nacweud

, then allow the Elsinore.ScreenConnect program to download/run/open when prompted.
Note: If it does not connect within 5 minutes, then please reply at the box below and let me know. Thank you,

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

for the attention of viet-cell tech my new m/c is asus x553m notebook pc. sorry im late in answering I could not get anyware to type ,- the elsnore program did not come through at lunch time and as noware would take print I had to leave it I tryed the asus internet earller but didn't know how it worked so left it

I'm sorry, can you please try the new Elsinore.ScreenConnect file at the website below:

http://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=54dbea32-d79a-4825-8c04-7a35c69e89df&Type=Java

, or try the website below:

http://tinyurl.com/ojk8qbq

If needed, after clicking on the website(s) I've provided you and download / run / save the Elsinore.ScreenConnect file

, then press at the same time the two keys Windows and J on your keyboard in order to open the Downloads window, then run / open the item Elsinore.ScreenConnect in order to install it.

When you are available, please click on the Reply to Expert tab below, and reply back to me, so we can continue. Thank you,

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

sorry I have been unable to be in touch we have a miner crisis which stopped everything i'll be back tomorrow so we can sort it out then

Sorry about that. OK, please let me know any time. Thank you.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

viet-cell did you get my e mail from yesterday?? I seem to have an Microsoft a/c now but have no idea how to find it so i'll have to wait and see what happens

Please only reply at this web page. Press & hold the power on/off button on the cell phone for about 15 seconds, then turn it back on, then can you sign in or use the phone? Please only reply at the box below on this web page. Thank you.

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

I have not got a cell phone, I have asus notebook p c which is a mobile computer.

it seems to be working alright now as it gave me a Microsoft account when it downloaded the programs in the set up so my query has been answered, thank you

You're welcome. Great. From now on, you can use your Microsoft account with any windows computer, and any windows tablet or windows smartphone. If you need help with anything else, please come back any time. Also, can you please take a moment to rate my service by clicking on a face icon / service option below, then click on Submit when it shows up. Thank you very much for your patience