Joel Kalman
Joel Kalman, Electrical Engineer
Experience:  I am an MIT graduate with a Master of Science Degree in Electrical Engineering from UC Berkeley.
76287196

how do I transfer my contacts and photo's from my lg e430 to

Customer Question

how do I transfer my contacts and photo's from my lg e430 to sony eperiad2005
Category: Mobile Phones
Expert:  Joel Kalman replied 2 years ago.

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I can assist you in solving your problem. My goals are to provide professional advice and excellent customer service.

You can back up your contacts and photos simultaneously to your Sony Android phone from your LG Android phone by purchasing the Phone to Phone Transfer tool for $39.95. You can download this software by clicking on the following link:

http://www.datas-recovery.com/static/Phone-to-Phone-Transfer.html

If you do not want to purchase an app to do this, you can still transfer your contacts and photos, but you have to handle them separately. There are two ways to transfer your contacts. Your wireless service provider and the manufacturer of your new smartphone should both provide tools to do this free of charge. Your photos can be copied from your LG smartphone to your computer and then from your computer to your Sony smartphone.

Finally, you can use a third-party mobile data security app such as Lookout, which which will backup your data from one phone and restore it to the other. The free version of Lookout handles contacts only. The paid version includes photos, and the cost is $29.95 per year. You can download Lookout from the Google Play store.

All of these methods require tethering each device with a usb cable . The phone-to-phone method requires two cables. Please let me know how you want to proceed and if you need more help.

Here is another phone-to-phone transfer tool: It appears that it can be downloaded for free.

http://www.phone-transfer.