Richard, Electronics Engineer
Experience:  Avid repairer and trouble shooter of Cell Phones
32989067

have pay as u go tesco nokia 635 smartphone and cannot

Customer Question

have pay as u go tesco nokia 635 smartphone and cannot pair it up with my new tomtom go, if not compatible can i prchase a reciever updates and traffic updates
Category: Mobile Phones
Expert:  Richard replied 2 years ago.
Thank you question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.
Please note, click on Reply to Expert to reply to me, a rating is only needed when we are finished.
It is not compatible sorry but you can purchase a receiver here
Click me to view
You didnt mention your model of the TomTomGo but this covers most. Check model number on that page and if not listed, tell me the model you have please.
If you would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.
And if you can take a second to rate my service, that would be greatly appreciated.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

the only number i can find is on the usb lead ( 4uuc 001,24 ) and what price is the receiver thanks

Expert:  Richard replied 2 years ago.
yes, it works device Nigel
Price of receiver is 32 pounds. It displays this on the link I gave (repeated below)
http://www.amazon.co.uk/Lifetime-Receiver-Navigator-4UUC-001-01-2UUC-002-00/dp/B005LK57PM
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

received the new receiver but it does not fit, can i get an adaptor the tomtom i have is go 60 if no adaptor i there a correct receiver

Expert:  Richard replied 2 years ago.
Ok, if it is the TomTom 60 start you have, and not the previous model you indicated, then this is the adapter you need
http://www.amazon.co.uk/Lifetime-Receiver-Navigator-9UUC-001-00-9UUC-002-00-2/dp/B006W4CF24
Let me know if you have any difficulties please
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

received new receiver but still no good its a straight adaptor but the proper charger is at right angles, so the new one keeps falling off