Richard, Electronics Engineer
Experience:  Avid repairer and trouble shooter of Cell Phones
32989067

Please help i cannot up date my debit card

Customer Question

Category: Mobile Phones
Expert:  Richard replied 2 years ago.
Thank you question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.
Please note, click on Reply to Expert to reply to me, a rating is only needed when we are finished.
Can you tell me service you are trying to update your debit card ? eg: The Amazon Book Store, Google Play Store?
We need to confirm this please
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

i need help kindle papperwhite

Expert:  Richard replied 2 years ago.
Thanks David
To update the debit card you do this via your computer
To do this, you will need to sign-in to the Amazon.com account to which your Kindle is registered; You sign in here www.amazon.com
Then access the Manage Your Kindle section and it will list what payment method is being used; you then remove the current debit card and add this new one.
Once done, the Kindle will then use this new card automatically.
I can also do these steps , and have made a request via Additional Services. This is optional, and if you choose to do this, I can, with your permission, remote into your computer while you watch and do all these steps (and deal with any problems that arise during them) . Or if you do not choose to take this service, we can continue here. This is no problem at all. Just let me know please.
Let me know the results please