Eric
Eric, Android Expert
Experience:  3 Years as an Android Developer, Complete detailed knowlege of all Android Devices and the OS itself
57442719

my name is ***** ***** I would ask your advice ,I have had

Customer Question

my name is ***** ***** I would ask your advice ,I have had my kindle a long while with no problem till now .have tried amazon for new books and locked out ,I share my laptop with my husband and till now all well ,but have now been given a glsaxy tablet could that the problem .I enjoy my books as i am disabled and read a lot I hope you can help my phone no ********** thank you
Category: Mobile Phones
Expert:  Richard replied 2 years ago.
Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.
Please note, click on Reply to Expert to reply to me, a rating is only needed when we are finished.
Can you tell me please when you say locked out, you mean you cannot sign into your Amazon account as it gives this error?
Or you cannot unlock the screen on the Kindle?