Richard, Electronics Engineer
Experience:  Avid repairer and trouble shooter of Cell Phones
32989067

my Hotmail address is blocked and my mobile and I pad keep

my Hotmail address is blocked and my mobile and I pad keep asking for the password ***** I cloud I have managed to change the password ***** I cant get the Hotmail address off
Category: Mobile Phones
Expert:  Richard replied 2 years ago.
Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.
Please note, click on Reply to Expert to reply to me, a rating is only needed when we are finished.
Can you tell me please exactly what you mean with getting the Hotmail address off?
You mean to remove it from the iPad?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

its my I phone / I cloud I have been able to change the password ***** I cant get access to wipe off the Hotmail e mail address as its been blocked

Expert:  Richard replied 2 years ago.
ok, so you mean you used the hotmail email address as your iCloud sign in, but you do not have access to your hotmail account to reset the iCloud password ***** Kevin?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Richard really its the Hotmail address that's causing the problems I need one of two things have it activated or removed

Expert:  Richard replied 2 years ago.
ok, but removed from what Kevin?
You mean have the account deleted?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

I would like to have my Hotmail email unblocked if possible for I have a lot of e mails I need to see but if you cant do this then delete it

Expert:  Richard replied 2 years ago.
ok, the only way to delete it is to either sign into it, or leave it for 90 days and it is automatically removed.
Due to security policies we do not delete accounts here.
First, attempt to reset the password ***** by using my link below
https://account.live.com/resetpassword.aspx
Follow the process and tell me please if you are able to reset the password ***** if not, what stops you from doing this
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

HI Richard I have waited for 90 days and still cant log to ke *****@******.*** either on my lap top or mobile the problem is I am selling my old I phone 4s and I cant wipe it all because of this e mail

Expert:  Richard replied 2 years ago.
You should be able to wipe it Kevin.
Go to Settings, General, Reset, Erase all content and reset settings on the iPhone
What then happens?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Richard can y please you tell me how much has this cost me

Expert:  Richard replied 2 years ago.
$20 Kevin, no more then that
How did my last instructions go?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

well I think it has worked

Expert:  Richard replied 2 years ago.
That is the way to reset it, and no email account is needed Kevin.
It wipes all data and returns it to new, so it is now safe to sell.
If you would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.
And if you can take a second to rate my service, that would be greatly appreciated.