Viet-Cell Phone Tech
Viet-Cell Phone Tech, Cell Phone Technician
Experience:  Troubleshoot all cell phones.
30037186

Cannot get wi-fi connection on my kindle talktalk password

Cannot get wi-fi connection on my kindle talktalk password ***** authentification problem
Category: Mobile Phones
Expert:  Viet-Cell Phone Tech replied 2 years ago.

Hello Lesley! Thank you for your question. I will be assisting you today.

I'm sorry about the issue. Was it working previously? Or is this a new kindle or new modem/router, etc.?

When you select / connect the kindle to your wi-fi / wireless network name, it only asks for a password *****? It does not ask for a username right?

Do you know how to confirm / check your Wi-Fi / wireless password ***** key?

Please reply at the box below. Thank you.

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Ky Kindle Fire HD was OK But now when I switch wi-_fi on I can't getTalk TalkD0DDE0 connection.Problem with authentication.

As I have paid £14 do I get Just Answer for a month?. My Kindle web address is *****@******.*** not laptop address.

I'm the technician, so I'll have our customer service contact you about the billing issue later; don't worry, we'll make sure you are satisfied. For now, let me help you fixing this issue.

Was there any change recently to your kindle or internet modem/router device, etc. that may have caused this issue?

Can you press & hold the power on/off button on the kindle fire for about 30 seconds
, then turn it back on, then go to Wi-Fi / wireless option, then select / connect to your wireless / Wi-Fi network name. Does it ask for a password?

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

tried holding power on buttton30 seconds.

It goes to wi-fi option&connect to wi-fi network name & asks for password. My home network is Talk Talk but there is authentification problem.

So you enter your wifi password, and it says authentication problem?

Do you know your Wi-Fi / wireless password? Do you know how to confirm / check your wi-fi / wireless password?

Do you also have a windows or mac computer?

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

I

do not know how to confirm/ check wi-fi password.

i have Windows Vista home premium running Microsoft office 2010

Do you see any password ***** key at the back/bottom of the TalkTalk Internet modem/ router? Please reply at the box below. Thank you.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Wireless network name TALKTALK-D0DDE0

wireless password *****

So you enter that password (it is case-sensitive) and it does not work? Please let me know. Thank you.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Above password ***** ***** or not in range on list of networks. How do I reinstall it?

authentication problem with above wireless network name

Can you disconnect the power cord from the talktalk internet modem device for a few minutes, then reconnect, then wait a bit, and see if you can connect the kindle?

If that does not work, do you know if your kindle is able to connect at another wi-fi / wireless place? Can I connect remotely to your computer, so I can check on the talktalk modem's router settings directly on your computer together with you?

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

What is the TALKTALK internet modem device?All

other wireless networks not in range

I do not know if you are able to connect to this computer remotely.How do I allow you to connect?

The Internet modem device is the device that was given to your previously by your internet service provider (TalkTalk?).

Please accept the remote support offer, then please click on the website below in order to connect with me:

http://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=60776b57-c573-42e6-aca1-ecc2cfb4408f

Note: If it does not connect within 5 minutes, then please reply at the box below and let me know. Thank you

Working on issue. Thank you.

I have resolved the issue via remote support. If you need help with anything else, please come back any time. Thank you very much.