Eric
Eric, Android Expert
Experience:  3 Years as an Android Developer, Complete detailed knowlege of all Android Devices and the OS itself
57442719

I brought my blackberry form 02 shop in hastings sussex about

Customer Question

I brought my blackberry form 02 shop in hastings sussex about 3 or 4 years ago. since then I had 2 more mobs but still the bast was my blackberry. Ihave now put my sims card in the blackberry but it is locked with the pass word and I HAVE FORGOTTEN IT CAN YOU HELP PLEASE *********** DEREK KNOLL
Category: Mobile Phones
Expert:  Viet-Cell Phone Tech replied 2 years ago.

Hello Derek! Thank you for your question. I will be assisting you today.

I'm sorry about the issue. Is it okay to reset the phone fresh like brand-new, so that you can re-set up the phone with a new password ***** want?

Please reply at the box below. Thank you.