Ashik
Ashik, Cellphone Tech
Experience:  Experience with iPhone and other Smartphones
16433418

I am just about to send my Nokia 301 ,will I lose

Hi I am just about to send my Nokia 301 for repair,will I lose all the stored numbers and photoes on it?please let me know ASAP,as the driver is due very soon.regards.John Billinton..
Category: Mobile Phones
Expert:  Ashik replied 2 years ago.
Hi and Welcome. My Name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you today with your question.
What is wrong with it ?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

The battery is not holding its charge,and its going back to nokia for repair

Expert:  Ashik replied 2 years ago.
If they just change the battery, then No you won't lose anything. But if they change the logic board, then you will lose everything. Still there is a chance that they will reset it completely and that wil erase everything from it.
So if you are able to turn it on, then I'd recommend to copy the contacts to the SIM card. Open Contacts or phone, click Option and select Copy Contacts or Move Contacts. Mark all contacts and copy them to your SIM card.
To copy pictures, connect the Nokia to your computer and copy the pictures the pictures to your computer. You can use Nokia PC suite to download pictures and also contacts to your computer. Download it from here --> http://www.microsoft.com/en-in/mobile/support/product/nokia-pc-suite/
If you have any questions or would like any additional information, please don't hesitate to ask.