Ashik
Ashik, Cellphone Tech
Experience:  Experience with iPhone and other Smartphones
16433418

I have been given a Samsung Duo 7262 as a present bought in

I have been given a Samsung Duo 7262 as a present bought in Dubai. My ee sim card doesn't fit. can I buy sims that fit this phone
Category: Mobile Phones
Expert:  Ashik replied 2 years ago.
Hi and Welcome. My Name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you today with your question.
Is your SIM card big ?
Expert:  Ashik replied 2 years ago.
If your SIM card is bigger than the SIM slot, then all you have to do is cut it. That Samsung phone uses Micro SIM. So you have to buy the Micro-SIM cutter to cut the SIM to make it Micro SIM. You can buy SIM cutters from online for less than £5. See here --> http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/STANDARD-MICRO-TO-NANO-SIM-CUTTER-FOR-APPLE-IPHONE-5-4S-IPAD-SIM-ADAPTERS-/400678988560?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_3&hash=item5d4a542b10
These cutters are also available on most of all local mobile phone stores. You can also take it to any mobile store and they will cut it for you.
If your SIM is Nano SIM, then you have to buy the adapter than convert Nano SIM to Micro SIM --> http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/NOOSY-4-IN-1-Pack-Nano-To-Micro-Standard-Sim-Card-Adapter-For-Mobile-Phone-/281416504358?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_3&hash=item4185bb1426
If you have any questions or would like any additional information, please don't hesitate to ask.