Hello! Thank you for your question. I will be assisting you today.
I'm sorry about the issue. What's the model of your Samsung phone?
Was there any change recently to your phone that may have caused the issue, such as there was software update, etc.?
- Can you go to Settings -> Apps / Applications -> Application manager -> ALL
, then scroll down
, then tap on the item Google Play Music
, then clear data / clear cache, and confirm
, then force stop
, then re-download music and check.
- If needed, power off / restart the phone and check.
- If that does not work,
- Open the Google Play Music app
- Touch the Menu icon
- Then tap on Settings.
- Tap on Google / your google / gmail account, then sign out.
- Then sign back in, and check.
- If needed, go to Settings (-> Connections) -> More networks (or Wireless & Networks) -> Mobile Networks -> Access Point Names
, then open the selected item there, then write down the proxy server and port settings
, then delete the proxy server and port settings, then check.
, (if there is issue with internet/date connection, then re-enter those settings)
Please let me know. Thank you.