Richard, Electronics Engineer
Experience:  Avid repairer and trouble shooter of Cell Phones
32989067

I've forgotten my password ***** facebook and my email address

I've forgotten my password ***** facebook and my email address has been deactivated because I haven't used it for ages so it's not letting me change my password. My old one is***@******.*** and the new one that I use now is***@******.*** Please help me because this is so annoying! I can still go on facebook on my laptop because I'm permanently logged on but I can't get facebook on my iPhone.
Category: Mobile Phones
Expert:  Richard replied 2 years ago.
Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.
Please note, click on Reply to Expert to reply to me, a rating is only needed when we are finished.
We need to get you access to your email address in order to get this done.
First, whats the exact message you get when you try to sign in on***@******.*** ?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

it says

try entering your Microsoft account again. we don't recognise this one

Expert:  Richard replied 2 years ago.
ok, dont shoot the messenger please but the only way to accomplish this is to create a new facebook account.
The address***@******.*** indeed does not exist and I have tried to create it again for you but Microsoft does not use live.co.uk anymore so this is not possible.
This is why it is critical you always keep your details up to date on your Facebook account to avoid this. But as you will never be able to get access to the recovery email account and have specified no other methods to be contacted on, and forgotted the password, its not going to be possible to reset the password *****
I know this is not what you want to hear and I am sorry about this, but I can only tell you the reality of your situation sorry Yvonne.
If you would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.
And if you can take a second to rate my service by clicking one of the stars at the top of the screen or smiley faces, that would be greatly appreciated.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

do you know any way I can contact facebook, to see if they can help or do you know how to contact micrsoft ?

Expert:  Richard replied 2 years ago.
No sorry Yvonne, they have no contact methods, its not possible for them due to the amount of members they have (over 1 billion).
This is why they have these tools in place, and why it is critical to keep your details always up to date.