Richard, Electronics Engineer
Experience:  Avid repairer and trouble shooter of Cell Phones
32989067

My 108 will not connect to my parrot hands free in the car

Customer Question

my 108 will not connect to my parrot hands free in the car my old phone will connect to the parrot please can you tell me how to connect my 108 to the parrot system thank you monty please send e-mail on this question e- mail addres***@******.***
Category: Mobile Phones
Expert:  Richard replied 2 years ago.
Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.
Please note, click on Reply to Expert to reply to me, a rating is only needed when we are finished.
Can you tell me please the full make and model of your phone?
And what error do you receive when you try to connect to the Parrot?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

nokia 108 the blue tooth will not connect to my parrot

Expert:  Richard replied 2 years ago.
Thanks and please do not shoot the messenger, but the the Nokia 108 does not support the appropriate bluetooth profile (HFP) which means it cannot create an audio profile which is needed for it to connect.
It will not work with any bluetooth hands free systems sorry.
If you would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.
And if you can take a second to rate my service by clicking one of the stars at the top of the screen and then submit, that would be greatly appreciated.