Viet-Cell Phone Tech
Viet-Cell Phone Tech, Cell Phone Technician
Experience:  Troubleshoot all cell phones.
30037186

I have been given a Samsung GT E1-200 mobile phone, but no

I have been given a Samsung GT E1-200 mobile phone, but no operating manual. Is there one available please?
Category: Mobile Phones
Expert:  Viet-Cell Phone Tech replied 2 years ago.
Hello! Thank you for your question. I will be assisting you today.
I'm sorry about the issue. Please click on the website below in order to download and view the manual for your Samsung GT-E1200 mobile phone:
http://downloadcenter.samsung.com/content/UM/201204/20120404132409715/GT-E1200_UM_EU_Eng_Rev.1.1_120309.pdf
And/or you can click on the six images below for the phone manual:

If there is issue with downloading / viewing the manual or if you have any further question, please reply at the box below, so I can help further. If everything is fine, can you please take a moment to rate my service by clicking on the 5-star icon at the top, then click on Submit when it shows up. Thank you very much,