Richard, Electronics Engineer
Experience:  Avid repairer and trouble shooter of Cell Phones
32989067

My Galaxy 4 ace is displaying " safe mode" on the screen. How

My Galaxy 4 ace is displaying " safe mode" on the screen. How can I get ride of thanks!
Category: Mobile Phones
Expert:  Richard replied 2 years ago.
Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.
Please note, click on Reply to Expert to reply to me, a rating is only needed when we are finished.
Can you remove the battery from the phone and wait 5 minutes.
Connect the battery back in, turn on the phone and tell me if it has now existed safe node and is operating normally.
Let me know the results please
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
It appears to have worked. Thank you. I did try this before ( though not for 5 mins) and it he safe mode came back after I powered down again. Maybe I'll not power down this time
Expert:  Richard replied 2 years ago.
It needs more time with the power gone to allow for the residue power to drain Ed, then it is ok.
If you would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.
Else if you can take a second to rate my service by clicking one of the stars at the top of the screen then submit, that would be greatly appreciated.