Richard, Electronics Engineer
Experience:  Avid repairer and trouble shooter of Cell Phones
32989067

Im changing my mobile phone and was asked to download all infon

Im changing my mobile phone and was asked to download all infon on my old phone to computer first , I dont know how to manage this ?????/
Category: Mobile Phones
Expert:  Richard replied 2 years ago.
Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.
Please note, click on Reply to Expert to reply to me, a rating is only needed when we are finished.
Can you tell me the make and model of the phone please?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Apple iphone 4 Changing to a 5

Expert:  Richard replied 2 years ago.
To do this Hannah you back the phone up with a program called iTunes on your computer, then you restore the backup onto your new phone.
Nothing required for a Microsoft account.
To get iTunes, go to www.itunes.com
Download and install itunes.
Once done, run itunes, connect your iPhone to the computer and then click on the iPhone when it appears in the top left in iTunes.
You then see the button to click Backup,
Make a backup and then the information is saved to the computer.
Then when you connect your new phone to the computer, you do the same steps but instead of clicking Backup, you click Restore and this puts your data back on the phone.
I can also do these steps for you, and have made a request via Additional Services. This is optional, and if you choose to do this, I can, with your permission, remote into your computer while you watch and do all these steps (and deal with any problems that arise during them) for you. Or if you do not choose to take this service, we can continue here. This is no problem at all.
Just let me know please else let me know the results please.