Richard, Electronics Engineer
Experience:  Avid repairer and trouble shooter of Cell Phones
32989067

How do I get password ***** enable finger recognition in my

how do I get password ***** enable finger recognition in my case thumb as used by salesman
Category: Mobile Phones
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.
Please note, click on Reply to Expert to reply to me, a rating is only needed when we are finished.
Sorry can you provide a little more information please on your question? The problem is that you cannot unlock your phone as it will not accept the thumb recognition?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

that is correct it was on whilst rebooting router to eenable wi fi wi fi regained phon locked it self and requires code to unlock I didn't put in initial code salesman di this phone was bought on Saturday why isn't apple sorting it as new phone

Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
Can you tell me the make and model of the phone please?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

I phone plus

Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
You will have to reset the iPhone, there is no other way to remove this.
To do the reset
Connect the phone to the computer and open itunes
Hold the power and home button down until you see
"iTunes has detected an iPhone in recovery mode..."
Click Restore Phone, let this complete and it should now work
Let me know the results please
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

I don't have iTunes on my lap top will try to download and do what you say I am no expert 76 years old

Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
Thanks ok!
You can get it from www.itunes.com
Its free.
I can also do these steps for you, and have made a request via Additional Services. This is optional, and if you choose to do this, I can, with your permission, remote into your computer while you watch and do all these steps (and deal with any problems that arise during them) for you. Or if you do not choose to take this service, we can continue here. This is no problem at all. Just let me know please.
Richard, Electronics Engineer
Experience: Avid repairer and trouble shooter of Cell Phones
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
Can you go to www.teamviewer.com
Click on Download for Free
Download and install the program and give me the ID and Password ***** please so I can connect
Do not close the program but leave it open else I will not be able to connect
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

which id and password ***** you want iphone6

Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
No, the one you get when doing my instructions please Ena
I have repeated them again below
Can you go to www.teamviewer.com
Click on Download for Free
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

sorry this is too much for best leave things be downloading took a time do not want to do it again I hope I haven't paid more than 13£ let me know thankyou

Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
ok, when it has downloaded, run it and let me know please,. there is no time limit on this.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

As I said do not want to continue thank you for your help goodbye

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

thank you no longer have need of you went to retailer today he fixed in five mins for free ,shouldn't that have been your advice go back to retailer of 2day old phone. thankyou Ena Hosking