*ElectronicsTech
*ElectronicsTech, Customer Service
Experience:  I have over 15 years experience as an electronics repair and troubleshooting technician.
62741268

I try and put my password ***** to the mobile but it keeps knocking

Customer Question

I try and put my password ***** to the mobile but it keeps knocking me back
Category: Mobile Phones
Expert:  *ElectronicsTech replied 2 years ago.
Hi, my name is ***** ***** certified professional with over 10 years experience. I will be glad to assist you with this.I am sorry to hear that happened.If you have a google account connected to the phone you can use android device manager to reset the password>>go to..https://www.google.com/android/devicemanagerthen sign in with your google account and password. Then choose lock, then google will ask you to create a new password. Then you can use that password ***** unlock your screen on the Samsung.If you can not do the above you will have to do a factory restore on the phone> Please let me know the brand/model of your phone.