Eric
Eric, Android Expert
Experience:  3 Years as an Android Developer, Complete detailed knowlege of all Android Devices and the OS itself
57442719

I have change my phone to a samung e2550 slider I have moved

Customer Question

I have change my phone to a samung e2550 slider I have moved some of my ring tones by bluethooe for my massage alert but they will not go to my massage alert there is 4 ring tones on the phone that was on the phone when I got it but my ring tones will not go to it
Category: Mobile Phones
Expert:  Freddy M. replied 2 years ago.
.
Hello my name is***** look forward to assisting and am very sorry to hear that you are having this problem. What happens when you try to set one of them as the ringtone?
.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

hi freddy going back to my problem when I go to my music to set my new magesse alert and go to set as message on the phone all it has got on the phone is ringtone caller ringtone and alarm but nothing about message alert

Expert:  Freddy M. replied 2 years ago.
.
Go into the phone settings and look for message seettings instead of ringtone etc. Do you see the option to set the alert there?
.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

hi freddy I have gone into ohone setting and I can not find any thing about massege settings I have sent some other ringtones to my phone and when I goto my music I can set them to caller ringtone or ringtone caller ringtone and alarm that is all the options it has I ha no problem doing this when I go into settings it as got profiles display time and date phone and this says language shortcuts slide settings caller imformation keypad light and then sates serurity application network pc connections memory reset about phone that is all about the tec side do you have any think I can try

Expert:  Freddy M. replied 2 years ago.
.
It may be using the word alarm for messages, can you try setting the alarm as one of them and let me know what it does?
.