nathan_mills
nathan_mills, Cell Phone Salesperson
Experience:  Efficient Technician with more than 30 years of Experience.
76814648

I have a Samsung Galaxy tablet (Tab 4)(SM-T230) and I

Customer Question

I have a Samsung Galaxy tablet (Tab 4)(SM-T230) and I recently compiled quite a bit of text using the memo icon - but it has now disappeared. I should be most grateful if you can tell me how I can retrieve it. Your help would be appreciated. Dan XXXXXXXXX

Category: Mobile Phones
Expert:  nathan_mills replied 1 year ago.
Hi. Welcome to justanswer.Press the Menu button. Go to Settings. Click on Accounts and then Samsung Account. Sync the data once. Your disappeared notes will be back.Reply if you need further assistance. Please rate the chat POSITIVELY.Thanks and have a good day.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Dear Nathan,

Thanks for your efforts with my tablet problem.

Am afraid that in your message you say "Sync the data once" after I bring up my Samsung account but am afraid it does not allow me to take the process much further.Please advise.

Dan XXXXXXXXX

Click on the Your samsung account that is being shown ans tell me what options are you getting.
Under Account, see on the upper right. Turn on the sync option. Now click on the Samsung Account and search for Memo in the list. First un-check and then check the button for sync placed in front of Memo.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

On clicking onto the Samsung account it says under my E Mail address "last synced on 19/8/2015 6.28pm

Click on it. A list will get opened. You will see 3 vertical dots near the search button. Click on it and "Cancel Sync'.Now again click it and press "Sync Now"
Now Press the Menu button and go to Memo.
Search for your lost memos there. Fingers crossed. Hope you find them. If you don't them I am afraid that they are deleted from your Tab.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Am afraid you are right Nathan and that my memo has disappeared. I am grateful however, for your efforts so thank you for that.

Please advise about payment. At the moment I do not wish to take out a long term commitment so presume that at this stage payment is not required.

Thank you for your help.

Dan XXXXXXXXXXXXX

Dan XXXXXXXXx

Please tell me whether you want a refund or want to rate the chat.
nathan_mills, Cell Phone Salesperson
Experience: Efficient Technician with more than 30 years of Experience.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Dear Nathan,

I have clicked a donation for you but I want to ensure that I have not committed myself to a long term subscription at this stage. I should be most grateful if you could reassure me about this.

Dan XXXXXXXXX

Thank you so much Dan for the rating as well as bonus. You have rated the solution and therefore the service is over from our side. There is no long term commitment. If you need any other help in future then you will have to make a fresh request. I hope your doubts are clear. Thanks again. Cheers! Nathan